A Photo blog of my first time living in Seoul after leaving over twenty-five years ago...

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas Day here at 3:30am. My dad is sound asleep, and I am thinking of home, and imagining what Christmas morning will be like for my mother, sister, and brother. I miss them so much. We are planning a video chat session on Christmas morning, California time, which will be late at night on the 26th in Korea. As for my dad and I --he stayed at home all alone on Christmas Eve to prepare for his sermon tomorrow. Our church has a special Christmas worship at 11am, so he had extra work this week. I was invited out to a jazz bar, and came home late. I felt really guilty about leaving my dad home alone, but at least I got him a gift! Hopefully he will be surprised and we will have a very Merry Christmas tomorrow morning. It should be a great morning--I bought him some excellent coffee beans! The aroma from the bags of coffee had me in a spell all the way home...

Sorry about the slow updates, I've been far busier than I anticipated in Korea, and I don't even have a job yet ;)

Merry Christmas everyone, I miss you all very much. I think of you often, and I will be thinking of you in the morning as I sip on some Ethiopian Yirgacheffe...ahh..and now to sleep. Goodnight!





No comments: