A Photo blog of my first time living in Seoul after leaving over twenty-five years ago...

Sunday, January 11, 2009

twenty-two years ago...
















When I was packing for Korea, I had to make some space in my mom's apartment to make room for the DVDs I was leaving behind, and I came upon a bunch of shoeboxes full of old photos. This one was among that group. This picture was taken in December of 1986, when my mom, sister, and I were leaving for San Francisco to join my dad who had already been in California for six months. I was five, and my sister was only two.

Fifteen years ago...
















I also found this picture. I took my first photography class in eighth grade at Mill Valley Middle School. I remember the images I took while someone was taking this picture of me. And now, it's fifteen years later...

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's, and my warmest wishes in 2009!

1 comment:

Momma Bear's Den said...

I love when you reflect :)
More blogging please! We miss
you! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo